30 Best Inspirational Rumi Quotes on Life, Love and Self

 30 Best Inspirational  Rumi Quotes on Love, Life and Self

Best Rumi Quotes on life:

30 Best Inspirational  Rumi Quotes

 

  1. "Life is a balance between holding on and letting go."
  2. "The wound is the place where the light enters you."
  3. "Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop."
  4. "Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."
  5. "Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form."
  6. "What you seek is seeking you."
  7. "The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
  8. "Life is a game of balance. You must keep moving."
  9. "Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself."
  10. "Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love."


Best Rumi Quotes on love:

  1. "Let the beauty we love be what we do."
  2. "Love is the bridge between you and everything."
  3. "The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along."
  4. "Love is not an emotion, it is your very existence."
  5. "Love is the cure, for your pain will keep giving birth to more pain until your heart becomes a room for all.
  6. "Wherever you stand, be the soul of that place."
  7. "Love is the key to the mystery of life."
  8. "In your light, I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art."
  9. "When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy."
  10. "Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along."

Best Rumi Quotes on self:

  1. "The journey to the self begins with a step outside the self."
  2. "Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."
  3. "Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."
  4. "The wound is the place where the light enters you."
  5. "You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop."
  6. "Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth."
  7. "As you start to walk on the way, the way appears."
  8. "You are not a drop in the ocean, you are the entire ocean in a drop."
  9. "When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy."
  10. "The soul is here for its own joy."














Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post